The Master’s Workshop Camp continues to grow due in large part from donations. Monetary Donations can be designated for the Camp buildings & grounds for upkeep and updates – or to our Children’s Church Camps for our Frank Horak Scholarship Fund that helps fund children to attend our summer camps.
Please send donations to:
The Master’s Workshop Camp
179 Church Camp Ln.
Robinson, TX 76706
The following is our Camp Wish List of items we would love to have donations of new or gently used:
- Futon Couches for our Conference Center – could use up to 3 of these for extra sleeping accomodations in living room
- Fireplace tool set for the Lodge
- Hot Pads, Dish Towels, Dish Drying Mats for Lodge
- Pots, Pans, Cookie Sheets, Metal Cooking pans, Cooking Utensils
- Projector with up to date connections for media, Portable Sound System
- Pull down or lightweight portable projector screens to mount in Lodge and Tabernacle
- Heavy Duty Solar Lights for outside areas in Playground and our Prayer Garden where electricity is not available
- Benches, Outdoor Swings
- Heavy Duty Door Mats – regular door size for inside & outside of cabins – or – 72″ x 36″ for Lodge doors
- 34″x 78″ Storm Door with opening screen for ventilation for Lodge kitchen
- Set of TV Trays for use in Conference Center (already have a wooden one, could use more)
- Bunn Coffee Pot for Lodge – Industrial Size with multiple burners (the one we currently have leaks)
- Basketball Goal Backboards and Pole with Mounts for the backboard
- Sports Equipment – Baseball, Football, Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, etc.
- Railroad Timbers and a load of sand for upgrading our volleyball area
- Arrows, bows and targets for a Archery Range to be set up
Other Ways to Help:
Another great way to donate to our camp is to set up Service Work times with our Site Manager. We will gladly accommodate your group (youth, college, church group, lifegroup, etc) to have a service day at camp and accomplish projects as lined up by the Site Manager. This helps build unity within your group and helps our camp to get much needed tasks done. Contact our office for more information or to set up a work day for your group – 254-662-0441 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.